|Position Title||Substitute Custodian|
|FLSA Status||Non Exempt|
|Beginning Pay||$10.10 hourly|
|Pay Range||$10.10 - $13.66 hourly|
|Location||304 S. Main St. South Bend, IN 46601|
|Education & Experience|
- General maintenance and custodial experience.
- Availability to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends.
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Reachable by telephone.
- Wear and maintain the custodial uniform of the Library in a clean, neat, and orderly apperance on a daily basis.
- Physical agility and strength to bend, reach, lift, and move objects (up to 75 lbs.) and to stand and walk for long periods of time. Work in a variety of conditions both indoors and out.
- Must be dependable and have a sense of responsiblity.
- Perform work according to acceptable standards.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
- Model excellent custoemr service relating both to patrons and to library staff.
- Work harmoniously with other employees and supervisor.
- Work with minimum supervision after training.
- Accept and manage change.
- Exercise initiative, be enthusiastic, creative, flexible, energetic, value diversity, and possess a sense of humor.
Email the application and optional resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
| ||SJCPL is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.|
| ||Download Job Description|