Browsing our shelves (Dewey Decimal System call numbers): Jobs ~ 331.
Choosing a Career
The following books can help you narrow down your choice of career.
The following books can help you start or narrow your job search, apply for jobs, and get through job interviews.
- Cover Letter Writing Books
- Interviewing Preparation Books
- Job Hunting Preparation Books
- Resume Writing Books
Finding a Job & Getting Hired
- JobStar has great advice for job searching. It includes information and resumes, careers, and how to go about looking for a job.
- Riley's Guide to Starting a Job Search is another great resource for finding jobs on the Internet.
- Best Places to Live Books
- St. Joseph County Infobook & Relocation Guide
- Elkhart County Handbook & Relocation Guide