|Line 133:||Line 133:|
Revision as of 17:38, 21 February 2007
|<div class="floatleft"></div>||<div class="floatleft"></div>||<div class="floatleft"></div>|
|Perfect Phrases |
|Nail the Resume||Quick Resume |
Other new books:
Browsing our shelves (Dewey Decimal System call numbers): Jobs ~ 331.
Choosing a Good Career
The following books can help you narrow down your choice of career.
Finding a Job & Getting Hired
- JobStar has great advice for job searching. It includes information and resumes, careers, and how to go about looking for a job.
- Riley's Guide to Starting a Job Search is another great resource for finding jobs on the Internet.
The following books can help you start or narrow your job search, apply for jobs, and get through job interviews.
- Cover Letter Writing Books
- Interviewing Preparation Books
- Job Hunting Preparation Books
- Resume Writing Books
- Best Places to Live Books