| Local Cooking Links
SJCPL Cooking Resources
Cooking Magazine Subscriptions
Cooking Careers Resources
Thinking about going to culinary school? Just looking to find out about what it's like to work in the food service industry? SJCPL has a number of books that can help you learn about what being a professional chef really entails. Check our shelves for the following titles:
- Franchise times guide to selecting, buying & owning a franchise
- Math for Food Service Occupations
- Peterson's Culinary Schools directory
- Professional Chef
- Professional Cooking
- The Waiter & Waitress & Waitstaff Training Handbook
- Waiter & Waitress Training: How to develop your staff for maximum service & profit
Local Cooking Resources
|Visit the Farmer's Market for fresh, seasonal produce!
1105 Northside Boulevard
Tuesday & Thursday, 7:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.