Revision as of 14:19, 12 July 2007 by Helena
- Community Resources
- How do I find Community Organizations (Community Connection)?
- The United Way's 211 Information and Referral Service has information on locating services throughout St. Joseph and Marshall Counties. (They can also be reached by dialing (574) 232-8201; ask to be transferred to "211".
- United Religious Community is a non-profit agency that fosters religious cooperation and understanding in St. Joseph County.
- I want to know about donating blood. Where is our local Red Cross?
- Where are Alcoholics Anonymous meetings around Michiana? What about Narcotics Anonymous?
- When is the next Sheriff's Sale?
- I need an attorney. How can I contact the St. Joseph County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service?
- Where can I find a list of Tax Exempt or non-profit organizations in St. Joseph County or Indiana?
- I donate money to several charities. How can I find out how my money is being spent? (Charity Navigator Rating)
- REAL Services Agency on Aging (Services for the Elderly), (574) 284-2644 or (800) 552-7928 (Indiana only)
- Center for the Homeless 813 S. Michigan St., South Bend, IN 46601 (574) 282-8700
- Hope Rescue Mission - 532 S. Michigan St., (574) 288-4842
- Subsidized and Section 8 Housing Search
- Homeless Shelters in the U.S. - alphabetic listing by state (Artists Helping Children)
- Grassroots Shelters Directory - Homeless Shelters in the U.S. - alphabetic listing by state