See our business databases to the right for company information.
Personal Financial Planning & Investing
Browsing our shelves (Dewey Decimal System call numbers): Investing ~ 332.
The library has many resources to help you plan your financial future. So whether you're just starting out on your own and need advice about how to budget and save for your future, or finishing up your career and considering retirement, visit SJCPL in person or online for assistance.
- Did you know that you can download your personal credit report from each of the three major credit reporting companies for free every year? Check out the website to get started.
- Value Line Ratings & Reports
- Value Line Small and Mid-Cap Edition
- Morningstar StockInvestor
Bonds, Mutual Funds & Other Investment Guides:
- Mergent's Bond Record
- Mergent's Dividend Record
- Morningstar Mutual Funds
- Mergent's Investment Guides
- Mergent's Manuals & News Reports
Starting and Running a Small Business
The Reference Department at the Main Library has a number of resources for small business owners and potential owners. Call or stop on by and ask our knowledgeable librarians for help getting started.
Starting a Business:
Import & Export:
Other opportunities for learning about developing a small business:
- IUSB's School of Business and Economics.
- Contact the Small Business Development Center for more information about starting a small business at (574) 282-4350.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance offers a database to help with grant searching.