SJCPL supports the cultural life of our community. Start your day at the library and then visit one of the following attractions using an SJCPL Museum Pass:
Indiana State Parks Pass
Check out a State Park in 2016!
The Indiana State Parks Pass is offered as a courtesy by the St. Joseph County Public Library. Please abide by the following guidelines of the Library and Indiana Department of Natural Resources:
- 5 passes are available: 3 at the Main Library, 1 at the Lakeville Branch, and 1 at the North Liberty Branch.
- The pass is available on a first come, first serve basis and is not holdable.
- The pass will admit the cardholder and all persons accompanying in a single private, family-type, non-commercial vehicle or two motorcycles to all properties administered by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources, where entrances are designated and fees are charged. A family entering the property on bicycles may also use this permit in lieu of the Pedestrian & Bicycle Pass.
- The pass is not valid for entrance to the Indiana State Museum or State Historic Sites.
- The pass may be checked out for 1 week and must be returned to the location of the St. Joseph County Public Library where it was checked out.
- The fee for late return is $1.00 per day.
- The pass is valid from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.
Gaming comes in many forms at SJCPL. Teens and tweens can enjoy playing at our monthly Save*Point events at the Main Library, and can also visit our neighborhood branches for regular gaming sessions. For more information check out our calendar of events or check out some games to play at home.
SJCPL staff and volunteers deliver materials to those unable to leave their homes or comfortably navigate our collection. Like our online e-book collection and databases, our Homebound services bring our materials directly into your homes. To find out more about this service, give us a call at 574-282-4663.
SJCPL helps you gather the information that answers your questions and satisfies your pursuit for knowledge. Our librarians will help you track down your information. Call us at 574-282-4646 or use our Contact Us online form.
Hear a story over the phone 24 hours a day at 574-282-4660. Picture books, folk tales, and poems are read by library staff persons, volunteers, and local celebrities. Stories change each week and have options for both English and Spanish. Contact the Children's Room at 574-282-4607 with questions.