I'm Growing Up! Booklist
- A little girl finds lots of satisfaction in being able to do all the things that older family members do, including encouraging her baby brother in his first steps.
- Margaret Wise Brown gives us all the important things about being one through six in her own unique style.
- Change is a part of growing up. A little boy thinks of all kinds of wonderful things to do with his "big boy" bed, now that little brother needs the crib.
- It's the little chickens' first day at the playground and everything is just a bit scary, but with the kind help and encouragement of others, the chicken chickens find they can be brave and have lots of fun.
- Sam Bear isn't sure if he can deliver the cakes to his friends on Plum Street all by himself. But with Mama's confidence, Sam finds he can accomplish more than he thinks.
- What do you do when you are the smallest of your brothers, lost, and your legs feel all wobbly? Little One Step learns the longest journeys begin with a small first step.
- Olie is too big for some things, and not big enough for others. He takes growing up into his own hands with disastrous results!
- On a blustery fall day Oliver Bear wanders away from his yard and into the woods. When he becomes lost, he thinks of a clever way to find his way back to Mama and Papa and his very own house.